Friday, July 23, 2010


"Such confidence as this is ours in Christ Jesus, not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves but our adequacy comes from God." ~ 2 cor 3:4-5
God is so good, all the time. I need to be in constant prayer, my greatest qualification for this job is GRACE.
you know you've worked at k-7 when this sounds familiar...
~where my shoes at?
~are you fired up?!
~are yall tracking with me?
~amen? God is good, isn't He? yes, He is.
~LOVE yall, lets go get em!
~for the kingdom, for the kids!
~We got the Chance all up in here, KC are you with me? oh yeah!
favorite quote of the week:
"Chancey, are you Jesus?"
Keith Chancey: "No, I'm not."
"are you related to Him?"
K.C.: "Yes, you bet I am! and I hope you can see the family resemblence!"

No comments:

Post a Comment